Contact Us. We Can Help!
Rod Roduin, Owner and Senior Consultant
42 N Lyter Ave,
Port Townsend, WA. 98368
Roduin Consulting Group LLC
Outside Plant and Telecommunications Systems
Roduin Consulting Group provides consulting, planning, design and project management
for public and private telecommunications systems. We are infrastructure experts, specializing
in in-building and outside plant systems including pole lines, duct and vault systems and copper,
coax and fiber optic cabling systems associated with new construction, upgrades and
• Document and/or assess existing phone, data and video facilities and systems?
• Install new or upgrade existing building or campus copper, coax or fiber optic systems?
• Clear existing cable systems out of the way prior to remodeling or demolishing a facility?
• Clean up existing cable problems left by others?
• Connect two or more isolated facilities or nodes using copper, coax or fiber optic cables?
• Install, repair or rehab existing aerial and/or underground cable, conduit or vault systems?
• Consulting, Due Diligence, Feasibility Studies and Route Planning
• Outside Plant Systems Design and Project Management
• Utility Company and Provider Planning, Negotiation and Coordination
• Bid Specifications for Public or Private Bid Processes.
• Construction Project Management, Scheduling and Inspection
• Assessments, As-Builts and Documentation of Existing Systems
• Standards development and documentation
• Problem Resolution and Troubleshooting
What do you need to accomplish?
Outside Plant and Cable System Engineering Services
Roduin Consulting Group is your resource for planning, design,
coordination and project management for technology infrastructure